Incense Holders and Incense Multipacks
Single Fragrance Incense Packets
Postage & Packaging Rates
Tattva products are available to customers in the UK and Europe.
It will take a minimum of 48 hours and a maximum of 7 working days for your order to reach you. Please contact us with any further enquiries.
Shipping to the UK
- Cost for up to 5 packets of incense or incense holders
- in 1 Large Letter via First Class postage, and multiples thereof.
Shipping to Europe
- ,Cost for up to 5 packets of incense or incense holders in
- 1 Large Letter, via International Standard Delivery
- and multiples thereof.
- NB: From 1st July 2021, all EU customers will be charged any local fees/taxes that apply, on receipt of the item.
Burning Incense sticks safely
Incense sticks can be burned both indoors and outdoors to perfume the air.
Use a lighter or match to light the thicker tip of the stick, allow to flame for a few seconds then blow out the flame. The stick should continue to smoulder for approximately 1 hour.
The incense stick may be stubbed out during use and relit later. An Incense holder, saucer or other suitable vessel should be used to catch the ash below the smouldering tip.
When lit, keep away from flammable materials, use in a well ventilated room and out of the reach of children.